All full-time team members receive an excellent benefits package including comprehensive health care with medical, dental, 401(K), and more starting after 30 days. PTO (paid time off) benefits and 13 paid holidays per year are given to all full-time team members.
Coordinates his/her assigned area operations while providing motivation and direction to team leaders and team members that focus on safety, quality, efficiency and cost reduction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a manufacturing system emphasizing teamwork, safety, training and discipline.
- Work with his/her Assistant Manager / Manager (and Quality Department where appropriate) to develop standardized work procedures by designing and/or documenting the best work sequence for each process.
- Utilize TPS techniques to standardize process/methods, identify waste, methodically eliminate waste and standardize the new process/methods.
- Directs floor activities through consistent application of TBBP to assure all aspects of manufacturing are effective and correct sub-standards.
- Coordinate safety, quality, productivity and cost improvement projects.
- Responsible for maintaining training matrix for team leaders and/or team members, assuring training is effective and correcting sub standard performance.
- Understand and execute all TBIN policies and procedures consistently.
- Must coordinate hiring and placement of team members with his/her Assistant Manager.
- Be proactive in predicting abnormalities and finding innovative solutions to correct.
- Use key performance indicators as a method of continuous improvement.
- Daily production performance tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinates communications between shifts.
- Delegates appropriate authority and responsibilities to the Team Leaders.
- Develops employee relations centered on trust and teamwork.
- Demonstrates a personality that works in cooperation with other departments towards building a sense of company teamwork.
- Shows positive supervisory skills by actively nurturing staff and leading by example.
- Focuses on continually improving interpersonal skills as outlined during performance review.
- Attends all required training as outlined on TBIN training matrix.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a group environment.
- Strong organization and planning skills required.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Degree and/or related experience preferred.
Apply online or apply in person Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 7pm
Toyota Boshoku 1698 S 100 W Princeton, IN 47670