- Initiate effective containment and investigation activities to prevent further quality problem/defect outflow in-house and to customer
- Must be able to multi-task, handle diversity and provide leadership through problem resolution
- General understanding and practical experience with automotive quality systems and processes
- Versed in statistical data and utilization of trend analysis
- Working knowledge of inspection standards and check fixtures
- Responsible for managing team member job performance.
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Minimum of two years leadership experience as supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organization, time management, and planning skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Quality Control experience preferred.