- Responsible for investigating, analyzing, containing, and correcting quality problems related to final customer products.
- Collect information and research data related to quality standard requirements
- Manage and maintain quality assurance documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, Engineering, or related field required
- Four (4) years of manufacturing/quality experience can be substituted for education
- Entry to 4 years of relevant manufacturing experience required
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand engineering documents