Production Control Supervisor – Nights
- Function as a first-line supervisor over team leaders and team members.
- Maintain involvement with new inbound/outbound inventory programs when used to receive/ship orders to monitor progress and trouble shoot issues.
- Ensure on time delivery of parts and materials to lines/production areas.
- Verify daily inventory levels and cycle counts.
- Ensure parts and materials are sorted, rotated, and used in accordance with the inventory handling method (e.g., FIFO).
- Develop standardized work procedures
- Identify potential and current change points and make the required adjustments
- Be proactive in predicting abnormalities and finding innovative solutions
- Lead continuous improvement activity for assigned area
- Participate in the setting of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Lead, perform, and/or participate in ergonomic exercises, accident investigation, and safety audits.
- Monitor and maintain team member time, attendance, and training records
- Must be an active listener with effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Possess strong organization, time management, and planning skills
- Associate’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, or related field required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years of leadership or supervisory experience required.