• Develop and implement process and production plans for assemble
• Manage toll and equipment sourcing
• Improve existing or develop new assembly equipment and tooling including managing Engineering Change Instructions.
• Prepare technical reports as a result of research, development, and preventative maintenance investigations.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence/reoccurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• Greater than 5 years of relevant experience and academic preparation