Job Function and Skills
- Assist in evaluating and resolving internal and external manufacturing related issues.
- Work with Manufacturing management to develop standardized work procedures by designing and and/or documenting the best work sequence for each process
- Use KPI as a method of continuous improvement
- Develop work instructions and demonstrate new or revised processes to team members.
- Analyze new and existing work processes and develop improvement plan in accordance with quality and engineering standards
- Ability to read instruction manuals, blue prints, and specifications
- Possess advanced math skills
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Excellent planning, scheduling, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports in charts, graphs, and table format
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Greater than (4) years of relevant experience