General Summary: Support the manufacturing areas with plant focus on minimizing downtime, increasing productivity and maintain the overall Toyota Production System as well as company policies/procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support maintenance activities on all production equipment, facilities, and utility systems to provide a reliable production platform.
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance in conjunction with production management to ensure operability of all plant production equipment and facilities.
- Perform general building maintenance
- Oversee machines in Sewing area, Welding, Stamping, Assembly area and Injection Molding area.
- Machine uptime/downtime management
- Support Kaizen and other related activities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Industrial Maintenance Associates degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience in robotics tuning, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, and fabrication.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexibility in a changing environment
- Mandatory overtime flexibility
- English, both written and verbal
- Basic Microsoft Office applications
Plant: Automotive manufacturing plant
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be capable of walking, sitting, and standing and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member.