Excellent benefit package available including comprehensive health care with medical, dental, 401(K), and more starting after 30 days. PTO (paid time off) benefits and 13 paid holidays per year are given to all full time team members.
The successful Automotive Manufacturing Maintenance Team Leader will:
- Work in a manufacturing environment emphasizing teamwork, safety, training and discipline.
- Follow standardized work procedures and work sequence for each process.
- Work with team to improve standardized processes/methods, identify waste, methodically eliminate waste and standardize the new process/methods.
- Directly responsible for performance of assigned work area.
- Work in a team environment on safety, quality, productivity and cost improvement projects.
- Complete all working documentation, records and reports as requested.
- Be proactive and reactive to resolve abnormalities in the process.
- Use key performance indicators as a method of continuous improvement.
- Lead and direct Team Member activity.
- Expected to be completely versed in his/her area and should be able to adequately instruct anyone to perform these duties.
- Use Kaizen in work areas for the opportunity to make the area or line efficient.
The successful Automotive Manufacturing Maintenance Team Leader must:
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- One to two years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Coordinates communications between shifts.
- Be able to communicate production results to team and Group Leader Demonstrates a personality that works in cooperation with other departments towards building a sense of company teamwork. Shows positive supervisory skills by actively nurturing staff and leading by example.
- Experience in maintenance and repair operations associated with electrical systems, electronics, fabrication, hydraulics, injection molding, mechanical drives, pneumatics, robotics, stamping, welding, assembly and conveyor systems, and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming and troubleshooting.
For company information go to toyota-boshoku.com
Apply in person Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
1698 S 100 W Princeton, IN 47670