- Function as a first-line supervisor over team leaders and team members.
- Responsible for managing and appraising team member job performance.
- Direct and coordinate activities of team members engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Act as a technical problem-solving resource in the assigned area by determining the root cause and countermeasure required, especially in the case of equipment-related manufacturing interruptions.
- Troubleshoot daily safety, machine, equipment, and tooling issues.
- Evaluate and analyze problems involving machinery and equipment and coordinates repair of tools and machinery. Participate in frequent evaluation of machines, tools, equipment, etc.
- Monitor and maintain team member time, attendance, and training records.
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Skilled Trades certification preferred.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Experience in maintaining electrical systems, electronics, fabrication, hydraulics, injection molding, mechanical drives, pneumatics, robotics, stamping, welding, assembly and conveyor systems, and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming and troubleshooting.
- Minimum of two years leadership experience as supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organization, time management, and planning skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.