All full-time team members receive an excellent benefits package including comprehensive health care with medical, dental, 401(K), and more starting after 30 days. PTO (paid time off) benefits and 13 paid holidays per year are given to all full-time team members.
Develop and maintain programs that ensure quality production operations, support facility safety and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct maintenance activities on utility systems to provide a continuous supply of heat, steam, electrical power, gas or air required for operations
- Direct preventive maintenance program in conjunction with engineering and maintenance staff on critical equipment
- Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance and installation of machines , tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations
- Direct and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintenance of the building grounds and utility systems of the plant
- Review job orders and determines work priorities
- Requisition tools, equipment and supplies required for operations
- Ensures that equipment operates within established parameters
- Supports Kaizen and other related activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinates communications between departments.
- Delegates appropriate authority and responsibilities to the Group Leaders.
- Develops employee relations centered on trust and teamwork.
- Demonstrates a personality that works in cooperation with other departments towards building a sense of company teamwork.
- Shows positive management skills and leadership through implementation of TBBP while actively nurturing staff.
- Focuses on continually improving interpersonal skills as outlined during performance review.
- Attends all required training as outlined on TBIN training matrix.
- Perform performance reviews.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a group environment.
- Strong organization and planning skills required.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC programming, electrical and mechanical applications
Education and/or Experience: Degree and/or related experience preferred.
Language Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong leadership ability are required.
Mathematical Skills: Advanced math skills are required.
Physical Demands: The employee needs to be capable of working on their feet for long periods of time and occasionally will be required to lift up to 30 pounds. The ability to travel by automobile and airplane are both required.
Work Environment: This position is a typical manufacturing environment with a high noise level that may require ear protection.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Apply online or apply in person Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 7pm
Toyota Boshoku 1698 S 100 W Princeton, IN 47670