JOB FUNCTION and SKILLS
- Provide assistance and coordination in the maintenance and management of specialized human resource information and measurement/reporting systems.
- Prepare and assist with personnel administration activities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Ability to create reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Ability to exercise exceptional independent judgement and discretion
- Excellent planning, scheduling, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports in charts, graphs, and table format
- Bachelor’s degree in in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- PHR or SPHR designation preferred
- Greater than four (4) years of relevant human resources generalist experience required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in supporting human resources and team member relations functions in a manufacturing setting