Job Function & Skills
- Leads and emphasizes safety, quality, teamwork, training, and discipline
- Develop standardized work procedures using TPS
- Direct floor activities through consistent application of TBBP
- Understand, execute, and ensure consistent compliance with all company rules, policies, and practices, and take appropriate corrective action when appropriate
- Utilize knowledge and skills to maintain the highest level of quality and efficiency possible.
- Lead continuous improvement activity for assigned area.
- Collect, record, and analyze information while maintain documentation
- Train, coach and mentor Team Members and Team Leaders
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to effectively facilitate problem solving and resolution
- Collect, record and analyze data and maintain documents
- Ability to train, coach and mentor team members.
- Lead continuous improvement activities
- Associate’s Degree in Manufacturing, Business or related field. Or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Greater than 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Greater than 2 years leadership experience as supervisor in a manufacturing environment